- A beautiful table tucked in any corner of your room given a unique look, especially when the table is made from Solid Sheesham Wood.
- The wide top gives you enough space to keep your day-to-day things, don’t forget to check the leg space provided for comfortable sitting.
- The wide cabinet in the bottom area can store several things according to your need.
- When you buy products from Mk Furniture, we ensure to provide you with the best services with two week delivery time and pre-assembled delivery conditions. The customer service team is going to guide you at every step if needed.
- We at Mk Furniture give you options in polish, too, as you can choose from Honey, Walnut, and Teak Finish. Please remember that the original product you receive might slightly differ from what it looks like on the screen.
- The Dimensions of the study table are L 40 x D 20x H 30 (Inches).
By following these easy care instructions, you can keep your Solid wood furniture looking new for years to come. Wood furniture will last for generations with proper care.
1. Try and use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
2. Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly depth cloth; using a rough rage and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
3. Avoid placing items like burning candles or iron on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
4. Always protect your Solid wood furniture from direct sunlight and exposure to temperature variations. To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
5. Solid wood furniture should not be exposed to extreme humidity changes. Moisture may cause the wood to expand and contract, which can result in cracking.
6. In order to prevent staining and warping of your Solid wood furniture, always use mats and coasters when placing any food or beverage item on the furniture. Do not place any hot item on the furniture directly. If liquid spills over it, immediately wipe it with a sponge or towel.
7. Avoid chemicals contact with the furniture as it may harm the natural finish and further the durability. Also, make sure to avoid application of polyurethane paints on the furniture.
8. Scratches, burns, residue and any other surface damage can be taken of with fine-grit sandpaper. Reapply mineral oil after sanding.
Pre-assembled – no installation is required. The product comes fully-assembled and ready to use.
Knocked-down – expert assistance is required, for which We will provide carpenters to carry out proper installation and assembly.
Basic assembly/DIY – the product requires minimal installation/assembly, which can be carried out by the customer using simple tools and assembly instructions provided. No expert assistance required.
The product comes with a 1-year warranty which covers manufacturing , inherent termite issues.This limited warranty does not apply to:Small cuts, scratches or damage during the cleaning process ,Damaged caused by the incorrect installation of a product,Cracks during the random displacement,Product kept in contact to direct sunlight and water, resulting in decaying of woodWith time solid woods are encountered by minor cracks, called as checks,which are not included in faults and warranty as these checks do not hamper the life of a product.There is no warranty on upholstery/ coverings/ cushion covers..
It Can Be Customise As Per Your Requirement. Please Contact on Whatapp on This Number- 07879018814