contemporary two piece set of a nest of tables that are a beautiful addition to your room.
Slipping into one another very easily when not in use. Convenient to maintain and easy to handle the Lemna nest
of tables is the one you are looking for. Highly durable and beautiful this will bring out the best look of your room.
This piece of furniture is made of Sheesham wood to give it that beautiful color and texture.
Done in teak finish, this furniture can be kept in any corner of your room and taken out easily when required.
By following these easy care instructions, you can keep your Solid wood furniture looking new for
years to come. Wood furniture will last for
generations with proper care.
1. Try and use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
2. Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly depth cloth; using a rough rage and pressing it hard against the wood might
lead to minor scratches.
3. Avoid placing items like burning candles or iron on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run,
make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
4. Always protect your Solid wood furniture from direct sunlight and exposure to temperature variations. To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping
your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
5. Solid wood furniture should not be exposed to extreme humidity changes. Moisture may cause the wood to expand and contract, which can result in cracking.
6. In order to prevent staining and warping of your Solid wood furniture, always use mats and coasters when placing any food or beverage item on the furniture.
Do not place any hot item on the furniture directly. If liquid spills over it, immediately wipe it with a sponge or towel.
7. Avoid chemicals contact with the furniture as it may harm the natural finish and further the durability. Also, make sure to avoid application of
polyurethane paints on the furniture.
8. Scratches, burns, residue and any other surface damage can be taken of with fine-grit sandpaper. Reapply mineral oil after sanding.
Pre-assembled – no installation is required. The product comes fully-assembled and ready to use.
Knocked-down – expert assistance is required, for which We will provide carpenters to carry out proper
installation and assembly.
Basic assembly/DIY – the product requires minimal installation/assembly, which can be carried out by the customer
using simple tools and assembly instructions provided. No expert assistance required.
The product comes with a 1-year warranty which covers manufacturing , inherent termite issues.This limited
warranty does not apply to:Small cuts, scratches or damage during the cleaning process ,Damaged caused by the
incorrect installation of a product,Cracks during the random displacement,Product kept in contact to direct sunlight
and water, resulting in decaying of woodWith time solid woods are encountered by minor cracks, called as checks,
which are not included in faults and warranty as these checks do not hamper the life of a product.
There is no warranty on upholstery/ coverings/ cushion covers..
It Can Be Customise As Per Your Requirement. Please Contact on Whatapp on This Number- 07879018814