Are you wondering what is Sheesham Wood? Sheesham wood is obtained from a tree known by various names, such as Indian rosewood tree, Dalbergia sisu tree, peony leaf tree, and so on. It grows locally in India as well as in the sub-Himalayan region. The most unique feature of this wood is that no two pieces are ever identical in appearance. So you can finally stop wondering what rosewood wood is. Did you know that rosewood and teak furniture tops the list of most favorite wooden furniture? The wood of the rosewood tree is durable and flexible, making it a great choice for creating long-lasting furniture in any design you like. In fact, rosewood wood beds tend to last longer than beds made from other types of wood.
Furniture lovers are often faced with a variety of choices with regard to the designs and styles of different pieces. However, the most important factor, regardless of style, is the longevity and durability of the furniture. The durability of furniture purely depends on the type of wood used in the construction. In the context of the Indian furniture industry, rosewood wood is one of the most popular and sought-after options.
MKFurniture has been in the furniture industry for more than ten years. We have used nothing but the best raw material. Our customer testimonials speak to the phenomenal success the company has made over the past two decades. The durability of furniture has been one of the major reasons for customers' trust in the products. The furniture has lasted long enough to earn the praise of customers all over the country. The reason for such longevity can be attributed to rosewood wood, which is rot resistant and long lasting. Since it has a natural resistance to dry termite attacks, it is durable in all climates.
1. The sheesham hardwood of Indian rosewood trees is extremely resistant to drywood termites.
2. Due to the hardness and hard texture of sheesham or rosewood. It doesn't slip or warp, making it the perfect choice for cabinets.
3. Sheesham wood furniture is highly resistant to natural decay. However, it is susceptible to wood-boring beetles, and therefore, should be periodically examined.
1. The color of sheesham hardwood varies from golden to deep reddish-brown.
2. It has traces of natural wood, which appear as dark stripes.
3. It consists of interlocked grains, which make it extremely tough and durable.
1. Sheesham wood or Indian rosewood wood works well with all types of finishes, glues and machinery. And hence, it is always in high demand and is much preferred for furniture making especially sheesham wooden beds.
2. Sheesham is also popularly used for wood carving because of its pliability. The choice when designing solid wood furniture is often a sheesham wood bed.
Although sheesham is known for its strength, durability and resistance against mites, there are some tips that can be followed to maintain and care for sheesham or rosewood furniture; So they last a lifetime.
1. Sheesham Wood furniture should never be exposed to extreme temperatures.
2. Furniture made of sheesham or rosewood wood such as rosewood should not be placed near a fireplace or in direct sunlight.
3. Use heatproof mats and coasters before exposing them to hot substances to avoid marks on the surface of wooden furniture.
4. To avoid scratches or scuffs on rosewood or rosewood furniture, always use a soft cover before placing jewelry or any sharp object directly on it.
5. Dust your rosewood or rosewood wood bedding and other rosewood hardwood furniture regularly so that dirt doesn't collect in the wood nooks and crannies.
6. Get your rosewood hardwood furniture polished regularly; Perhaps at least three times a year, to maintain its look, finish, and appeal.
Rosewood wood is the best wood for furniture; Not only for its durability, easy-care solution, and resistance from termites, but also because it's lighter on the budget than solid wood or teak wood. If you compare the price of rosewood wooden bed and any other type of bed made of wood, you will not need to think twice before buying!
With no additional cost required for maintenance, rosewood wood furniture is highly cost effective. Sheesham hardwood or Indian rosewood is also less cumbersome when compared to the annual maintenance fee required for furniture made from other wood types.
Rosewood furniture also goes well with any room's decor style, making it a popular choice for interior decorators and homeowners. Rosewood wood furniture is often caused by furniture made of wood by young children or pets. Because of this characteristic, rosewood furniture of any kind is a valuable addition to any home.
Sheesham wood or Indian rosewood is highly resilient to work with, resilient to all types of finishes, and therefore, used as a go-to wood for furniture making. It provides a smooth finish and shine to anything made of it. Due to its strengths, sheesham wood is the most preferred choice for almost all woodworking projects. A sheesham wood bed adds elegance and class to any bedroom with no effort. It's time to upgrade your home, stop thinking about sheesham wood, and invest in some high quality sheesham wood furniture.
Once you understand what sheesham wood is and the many benefits offered by this hardwood, you will no longer consider other types of furniture. Sheesham hardwood or Indian rosewood is resilient, yet durable. This allows it to be used to create any customized design as per your taste. If you want to have unique furniture in your home, sheesham hardwood or Indian rosewood is your wood. You can also find many well-made sheesham hardwood furniture online. These sheesham hardwood designs are often sleek with straight-cut designs that complement any room's decor. Rosewood furniture seamlessly integrates with the decor style of your room. Interior designers often recommend opting for sheesham wood furniture because of this unique ability.
As you can see from the options available on the website, rosewood wood furniture is very versatile and attractive. Primarily, we use Sheesham wood in the production of sofa sets, dining sets, cabinets, beds and wardrobes. It is also used for manufacturing or small home decor items. Due to the fundamental characteristic of rosewood wood, the products can withstand extreme weather conditions. We use only rosewood wood as it is preferred by a wide range of clients for both traditional and contemporary furniture options.